The vehicle was dispatched from Solihull as a completed vehicle in August 1950 to New South Wales distributor Grenville Motors. The vehicle was sold through Genge’s Garage of Canberra to a farm close by. The vehicle still retains its original engine (verified from the original sales record). The vehicle arrived in the UK in need of a full restoration. This has been recently been completed and is very well documented. The original farm sign writing has been reproduced on the front drivers wing to retain its local character. Ready to enjoy the vehicle is more than ready for the next 70 years.