XK 150 OTS (Open Two Seater) 3.4 ltr. Roadster in its purest form and in a beautiful colour combination of light green metallic with a red leather interior. Built on the 11th March 1958 and originally finished with a cream exterior, like most left-hand drive sports cars of that time were delivered to Jaguar Cars, New York, USA. The first owner was J C Kennedy, California according to the Jaguar Heritage certificate. Imported to Antwerp, Europe in 2006 via the Classic Gallery Bruxelles. Restored by "Garage SPR in Clinchy, France, where it was repainted to the beautiful light green metallic and its red leather interior was reconditioned. The engine has been replaced by a correct, identical 3.4 ltr, with 2 SU carburettors. Chrome wire rims and a matching Moto Lita wooden steering wheel were also added. In the same year of 2006 the XK 150 OTS was acquired by its current owner and has since been serviced, an MOT has been re-issued, and the XK 150 OTS is ready for its next owner. Price excludes local taxes which may be applicable.