A brilliant example of an early ‘pre 1500’ 1948 model Land Rover. The vehicle was originally built at Solihull on the 29th of November 1948 and its history since this date has been comprehensively documented. It was dispatched out to Dunham and Haines of Luton on the 2nd of December 1948. The vehicle spent it's first 10 years locally farming. It was then sold on to another farm in Gloucestershire where it spent another 30 years of it's life. It was advertised in the Series 1 Club Magazine and sold on to one of their enthusiasts. The vehicle was professionally restored in the late 2000's for a prominent traction engine collector and was subsequently used for the 60th anniversary events and has covered only 2471 miles since. The vehicle retains many of its key early 1948 spec components and is ready to go.