Axle Configuration 1957
Mileage 6,000 miles
Exterior Colour Red
Interior Trim N/A
Transmission Manual

2l

Petrol

This beautiful Series 1 was originally sold by David Rosenfield Ltd., then a Land Rover dealer in Manchester from there it was supplied to Cheshire County Fire Brigade as a L4P (light four-wheel driven pump) and stationed at Hazel Grove. then relocated Stalybridge. The Land Rover was commissioned as a specialist hi-expansion foam unit which is very rare rare. The reason for such a conversion was to meet the need for fire fighting at various chemical plants in the area, resulting in a more useable than other fire engines as there are no water tanks and heavy pumps fitted, has all the long wheel-base capacity and usability without extra weight that would have come with other fire engines. The Land Rover was decommissioned from the fire brigade on 14th of May, 1975, previous owners undertook hours of research and found historical images of in service. It is fitted with a 1997cc petrol engine, a standard four-speed gearbox and hi/low transfer box as well as two and four wheel drive. The rear tub has a huge capacity being 6'3" long by 5' wide with a loads of capacity. The chassis and bulkhead are in good condition. the engine starts easily and runs with everything operating as it should. The bodywork and paintwork shows a fantastic patina look. The Land Rover has a British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate,

Classic Works, Imperial Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3LF United Kingdom
+44 (0)203 601 1255
+44 (0)203 601 1255